Tuesday, July 26, 2011

FIDM = Not For Me

I have a problem with motivation. It's great in the morning, but right after lunch, I seem to loose it all. I always make a mental list of what I need to get done for the day every morning and I never seem to finish it. So far today I've only crossed two things off that list: work and laundry. I guess I really only had one more thing on the list,  which is to finish a blanket for my cousin's baby shower this weekend. I mean practically the blanket almost done, all I have to do is sew around the border one time and it'll be done. Typing this is actually giving me some motivation to just get it done. I think I will:)
----------------------------
One week from tomorrow I get to (finally) go to California. I have been wanting to visit there ever since I saw the first episode of The Hills.


While I am not going to Los Angeles, I am going to the second best, San Francisco. To say that I am excited is an understatement. See, I used to have this dream of going to school at FIDM, where L.C went to on The Hills, oh and I guess Heidi did too for like two days;) My parent's weren't too thrilled with the idea of me moving to the other side of the country, and slowly my dreams of becoming a fashion designer went away. I guess that is a good thing though because 1. I would miss my family being so far away and 2. I can't draw which pretty much is needed to be a fashion designer. I guess I just thought I would someday wake up and be able to sketch something amazing. That never happened....

Since there are four locations of FIDM (I was planning on going to the LA one for school) I will be visiting the one in San Fran when I go. No it's not the one they went to on The Hills, but still, to get my picture in front of the school, well, that's something I've always wanted to do:) And even though I am not going to be a fashion designer when I grow up, at least I'll be able to say I've been there:)

I guess I should go finish that blanket now. Hey, at least I can sew though:)...

Peace and Love,


Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment