Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Peace, Love, and Veggies

Hi! My name is Molly and I just wanted to welcome you to my little corner of the blog world. I decided to start this blog to document all that will be coming up in my near future. Within the past year I have found a passion for baking, cooking, exercising, and eating healthy. It all started when I became a vegetarian and started reading food and healthy living blogs. I decided to start my own blog when I realized how much the importance of living a healthy life meant to me. I came up with the name Peace, Love, and Veggies because I believe you should live each day peacefully, loving each moment, and eating as many vegetables as you desire:) I hope you come back and join me on my journeys through college, while trying to maintain a healthy, balanced lifestyle. That's all for now!


Peace and Love,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment